Ultralight/Watertight .3 First Aid Kit
The ultimate ultralight medical kit, the Ultralight/Watertight .3 contains the first aid essentials you need for solo day trips where portable, waterproof gear is a must. Ideal for multi-sport athletes, supplies come in a reusable, waterproof dry bag. Whether you're whitewater kayaking, mountain biking, ultralight hiking, backcountry skiing, or all of the above, this first aid kit keeps you prepared without weighing you down.
The proprietary DryFlex bag remains watertight even after use, andamp; the entire kit is small enough to fit in the side pocket of your pack. Despite its small size, the kit is filled with preparedness supplies to clean andamp; bandamp;age wounds, treat muscle aches, dress blisters, andamp; treat other common outdoor injuries. Head out on your own knowing you're prepared with this portable, waterproof addition to your gear.
Designed for Multi-Sport Athletes
- - Switch from hiking to kayaking to biking without changing your first aid kit. Originally designed for adventure racing, the Ultralight/Watertight .3 will perform for any andamp; every outdoor sport.
100% Waterproof First Aid Kit
- - Face rivers, snow, andamp; exposure to the elements without fear of destroying your first aid kit. The proprietary DryFlex bag provides the ultimate in durable, waterproof storage.
Ultralight andamp; Compact
- - Travel light with the Ultralight/Watertight .3, which weighs a mere 2.6 oz. Extremely compact, this medical kit fits in a PFD pocket andamp; is a portable addition to your outdoor gear.
Blister Prevention andamp; Protection
- - Stop blisters before they start with die-cut moleskin, the most reliable dressing to reduce friction andamp; prevent blisters. The kit includes 14 die-cut pieces, pre-shaped to fit common problem areas.
Bug Removal andamp; Bite Relief
- - Remove ticks or splinters with the specially designed forceps. Stop the itch of insect bites with After Bite wipes andamp; treat minor allergic reactions to bites with diphenhydramine.
Treatment for Injuries andamp; Illnesses
- - Clean andamp; protect injuries with antibiotic ointment, medical tape, andamp; a variety of bandamp;ages. Manage pain andamp; illnesses with medications for inflammation, pain, andamp; common allergies.
- - Size: 6" x 5.25" x 1.25"- Weight:2.32 oz.- Group Size:1 Person- Trip Duration: 1 - 2 Days
- - 2 – Butterfly Closure Fabric Adhesive Bandamp;age- 3 – Easy Access Bandamp;ages, Knuckle Fabric- 5 – Easy Access Bandamp;ages, 1" x 3" Fabric- 3 – Sterile Gauze Dressing, 2" x 2", Pkg./2- 1 – Conforming Gauze Bandamp;age, 2"- 1 – Tape, 1/2" x 10 yards
Cleaning andamp; Topicals
- - 3 – Antiseptic Wipe- 2 – Triple Antibiotic Ointment
- - 2 – After BiteBite andamp; Sting Relief Wipe- 2 – Ibuprofen (200 mg.), Pkg./2- 2 – Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg.)
- - 1 – Moleskin, Pre-Cut andamp; Shaped (14 pieces)- 2 – Alcohol Swab
- - 1 – Splinter Picker / Tick Remover Forceps- 3 – Safety Pin
∗We reserve the right to add, substitute, or delete items if necessary. Please note: Some medications may not be available in products sold outside of the US, additional items may be substituted.