ANTV Paper Thin Digital Indoor HDTV Antenna, Long Range,Multi-directional Reception, with High Gain Design
- NO MORE EXPENSIVE CHANNEL FEES: Get Rid of Excessive Cable fees with this Easy Installation Antenna. This HDTV Antenna receives broadcast High Definition Over-the-Air (OTA) TV signals, such as ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS, Fox, Univision and others.\
- ULTRA-THIN DESIGN: Slim, soft and lightweight so you can hide it behind the TV, lay it flat on the table. Size of the HDTV Antenna is 16.14x3.35x0.04 in inch .Thickness is only 0.04 Inch , which make it can not only be used as antenna but also good as a home dcor.
- FREE TV FOR LIFE! No monthly bill for watching TV! This HDTV Antenna receives free broadcast High Definition Over-the-Air (OTA) TV signals, such as ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS, Fox, Univision and others.
- EXTRA LONG COAXIAL CABLE: Packing include 1x10 Feet High Performance Coaxial Cable which Makes indoor antenna much easier for you to place it in your house to get the best reception, especially for customers whose televisions are quite far away from windows.
- Soft, light weight, super slim, less than an inch thick (0.04") but still delivers on the ANTV promise of a quality HDTV viewing experience with a Multi-directional reception pattern.
- Reception Range: 30 miles from point of signal origination. Multiple set-up options allow you to place antenna on a wall or window.
- Ideal design for both digital and analog free TV channel reception. Compatible with TV converter boxes or digital televisions/4K Ultra High Definition (4K UHD) TVs.
- Before you buy, please visit (dtv.gov/maps.) to find out what channels are available in your area ;ANTV offers 12-month warranty and 30-day money back guarantee on all new items.
- Soft, light weight, super slim, less than an inch thick (0.04") with Multi-directional reception pattern.
- With table stand and double sided sticker included, convenient for multi-positioning.
Search Signal Strength and Select Antenna before order
- Find out which channels are available at your location via DTV Reception Maps
- For weak signal reception, an amplified antenna with longer range is recommended.
- The number of channels received will also be affected by the building structure or surrounding obstacles, or electromagnetic interference nearby.
- Place the antenna in a clear path between transmitter and reception location.
- Any obstacles surrounding will cause signal reflecting and weakening. In this case, an antenna with longer receiving range is recommended.
- Re-scan channels monthly to find all available channels including newly added or changed.
- Install the antenna in a location that is as high as possible and near a window for better reception.
- Keep the antenna away from any high power consumption devices to avoid interference.
- Range: 30 miles from point of signal origination
- Frequency Range: 87.5~230MHz, 470~862MHz
- Receiving Range: FM/VHF/UHF
- Reception Pattern: Multi-directional
- Polarization: Horizontal / Vertical
- Color: Black
- Gain: 4~6dB
- Impedance: 75O
- Power Supply: Not Necessary
- Cable Length: 10ft
- Size:16.14x3.35x0.04 in