12x42mm H2O Binocular - Dark Blue Porro WP/FP Twist Up Eyecups
These lightweight and durable aluminum frame-wrapped binoculars are ready for what life has to throw at them. The H20 12x42 binoculars have a protective rubber shell, a Porro prism design for more light efficiency and better contrast, and are backed by the Bushnell Lifetime Ironclad Warranty.
The ultimate on-the-water viewing companions. Even in the most challenging conditions, our ever-popular H2O™ binoculars stay on board and in your hands with a Soft Texture Grip. O-ring sealed and nitrogen purged, stunning views are assured no matter how wet they get. Updated lightweight aluminum chassis allows for ease and comfort viewing in the field. And to maximize light transmission and clarity, fully multicoated optics and premium-quality BaK-4 prism glass are included. From the streamside to the Gulf Stream, the world looks better through the Bushnell® H2O.
- WATERPROOF AND FOGPROOF CONSTRUCTION IPX7 waterproof construction is tested by submerging at 1 meter for 30 minutes without any penetration. The incorporation of the IPX7 rating means these binoculars are ready to take on the nastiest conditions and the roughest elements.
- FULLY MULTI-COATED, ALL GLASS OPTICS SYSTEM An all-glass, fully multi-coated optical system combined with BAK-4 Prisms enhances contrast, resolution, and light transmission.
- NON-SLIP AGGRESSIVE TEXTURE FOR CONFIDENT GRIP AND RUBBER HOUSING FOR DROP PROTECTION Updated ergonomics with non-slip soft-touch rubber and easy-grip texture. Easy-grip runners where grip counts and texture along the sides and bridge of the binocular reduce the chance of dropping and give a confident in-hand feel….even with one hand.
- UPDATED LIGHTWEIGHT ALUMINUM BODY CONSTRUCTION FOR UNMATCHED DURABILITY AND ALL-DAY COMFORT Aluminum chassis adds confidence durability that these binoculars can take the abuse of even the most grueling conditions. By reducing the weight of the body, you can use these binoculars comfortably all day…everyday.
- IMPROVED CONTRAST AND LIGHT Porro prism design for more light efficiency and better contrast.
- 20 YEAR LIFETIME IRONCLAD WARRANTY H2O Binoculars are backed by the Bushnell Lifetime Ironclad Warranty and are engineered and manufactured to withstand the rigors of the outdoors for the lifetime of the product. Fully transferable and no receipt required
IPX7 WATERPROOF CONSTRUCTION
All of the binoculars in the H2O line feature a waterproof and fogproof sealed housing that can withstand immersion in up to 1 meter of water for 30 minutes without taking on any water. These binoculars are ready for any adventure no matter how wet and wild it gets.
LIGHTWEIGHT AND DURABLE AIRCRAFT-GRADE ALUMINUM HOUSING
Life in the outdoors can get rough but the H2O binoculars are ready for whatever you can throw at them with a strong aluminum frame wrapped in a protective rubber shell protecting the high-quality glass components and ensuring they stay sharp and clear in any conditions.
ENHANCED CONTRAST AND RESOLUTION FOR CLEAR, RICH IMAGES
Fully Multi-Coated lenses enhance the outdoors with true-to-life color and contrast. BAK-4 prisms provide higher resolution and deliver more detail to your eyes.
20 YEAR IRONCLAD WARRANTY
All Bushnell products are engineered to deliver to your expectation and manufactured to withstand the rigors of the outdoors for the lifetime of the product. Bushnell binoculars have a 20 year product lifetime. In the event that our product fails you, we will stand behind it and repair it at no cost to you. If we can't repair it then we will replace it with a product of equal or better value. No receipt is required and fully transferable.
- Collection: H2O
- Magnification x Objective Lens: 12x42
- Color: Blue
- Frame Construction: Aluminum
- Close Focus (ft./m): 18 ft. / 5.4 m
- Exit Pupil (in./mm): 0.137 in. / 3.5 mm
- Eye Relief (in./mm): 0.551 in. / 14 mm
- Field of View (ft. @ 1,000 Yds.): 267 ft.
- Eyecups: Twist-up
- Length (in./mm): 5.5 in. / 216 mm
- Weight (oz./g): 31.1oz / 881g
- Dielectric Prism Coating: No
- PC-3 Phase Coating: No
- Prism Glass: BaK-4
- Prism Type: Porro
- Water Resistant: Yes, IPX7 Waterproof
- Gas Purged: Yes, Nitrogen
- Lens Coatings: Fully Multi-Coated
- Protective Lens Coating: N/A
- Ultrawide Band Coating: No
- Lead-Free Glass: Yes
- Adapts to Tripod: Yes
- Locking Diopter: No
- Permafocus: No
- Ed Prime Glass: No