Combine the ergonomic benefits of raising your monitor height with the wellness benefits of advanced air purification with the Kensington FreshView Wellness Monitor Stand with Air Purifier. The steel base elevates your monitor to an optimal viewing height to promote a healthy posture and increase productivity. A quiet integrated air purifier utilizes advanced filtration technologies to remove fine particulate matter (PM2.5) and volatile organic compounds (VOCs) for a fresher office. The sleek 2-in-1 patent-pending design provides a healthier and more organized workspace within a small desktop footprint. An ideal monitor riser for modern offices focused on employee wellness. Supports iMac and external monitors up to 27".
- Ergonomic Design promotes a healthy posture and optimizes comfort for the neck and shoulders by elevating the monitor to an optimal viewing height while also supporting environmental comfort for increased productivity.
- Steel Base offers stylish and durable support for monitors and all-in-one PC's up to 27" (max load: 200lbs).
- 3-in-1 Air Purification System is ozone-free and uses a pre-filter with activated carbon and a HEPA 11 filter to remove 95% of common pollutants, including PM2.5, mold, bacteria, dust, particles, and VOC odors and gases caused by smoking, new construction, new furniture, pets and cooking (lasts up to 2000 hours; replacement kits available -K55463WW).
- USB Powered Unit easily connects to a USB port on a docking station, laptop, power bank or mobile power adapter for quiet (35/45 dBA) and energy-efficient workspace air purification.
- Portable Air Purifier can be removed and used as a standalone air purifier (7.6in x 6.5in x 3.6in) or (194mm x 164.5mm x 92mm) in other personal spacesor cubicles up to 16 square feet 1.5 square meters.
- Cable Management System uses magnetic clips to keep cords organized for a tidier workspace.
- Kensington Patent-Pending Modular Design supports comfort and productivity by allowing you to swap the air purifier with other WellView family products that cool (K55855WW) or heat (K55465NA) to accommodate different seasons, environments, or personal preferences.