Marine Kettle® Charcoal Grill - 17"
Our time tested original charcoal Marine Kettle® grill now has a hinged lid. Made in the U.S.A., it is meticulously crafted of 100% 18-8 mirror polished stainless steel for maximum corrosion resistance. Our rotating design allows you to determine which direction you would like the lid to open when grilling in windy conditions.
You obtain perfect results through use of the adjustable height cooking grill and the variable temperature control draft door assembly. Our Marine Kettle® design allows oven type baking to enhance the grill flavor while retaining the natural juices of the food. It will cook more food faster, on less grill area, than any other charcoal grill. Safety and efficiency are obtained by closing the draft door and extinguishing the coals for future use.
Magma’s large selection of mounting options and accessories allows you to customize your grill for your specific on-board or on-shore application.
*Mount not included.
- Heat resistant "Stay Cool" plastic handle with air cooled supports
- Perfectly balanced hinged lid, won't slam shut
- Adjustable height cooking grill and variable draft door assembly, for superior temperature control
- Lower charcoal grate and sealed ash compartment
- Material - 18-8 mirror polished marine grade Stainless Steel
- Mounting Application - Marine Kettle® Mounts
- Primary Cooking Grate - 17" (38.1 cm)
- Total Cooking Area - 227" Sq. In. (1464.5 sq. cm)
- Dimensions w/valve attached and lid/legs closed (L x W x H) - 17-1/8" x 17-3/4" x 12-1/8" (43.5 x 45.1 x 30.8 cm)
- Weight - 9.76 lb (3.6 kg)
- Fuel Type - Charcoal
*Sold as an Individual