Navilight Tricolor 2NM with Suction Base
The Navisafe suction mount light "Navilight Tricolor 2NM" combines two successful Navisafe products into one - the Navi light TriColor 2 NM and the Bendable Suction mount.
The Navilight Tricolor 2NM is the ready to go Navigation light solution to be securely mounted on any kind of smooth and flat surfaces. The quick release suction cup releases with just one push of the lever so it can be stored quickly or mounted to another place or boat. Furthermore the suction cup can be used to hold a GoPror camera (Hero / 2 / 3) when no light is needed - the mount is fully compatible!
- USCG Approval, 2 Nautical Miles
- 5 Modes: TriColor Masthead light (135° white, 112,5° red, 112,5° green), BiColor side light, red side light, green side light, white Sternlight
- Includes dual function suction mount - holds Navi light TriColor S or GoPro®/Action camera or any other accessory utilizing the mounting bracket
- Floats light facing up
- Submersible to 20 m
- Corrosion resistant
- 3M VHB self-adhesive "landing pad" to securely attach the light on abrasive surfaces
- 3M VHB self-adhesive curved "landing pad" to securely attach the light on inflatable boats
- Powered by three AAA batteries (not included)
- Neoprene stow away bag
- Size: H = 95 mm, O = 68 mm
- Weight (net): 141g
The Navilight Tricolor differs from the Navilight Tricolor through its mounting system - while the TriColor is supplied with the Navisafe magnetic mounting system the Navilight Tricolor S is directly fixed to a suction cup mount. The Navilight Tricolor S can be easily mounted on all flat and smooth surfaces like the outboard engine, the steering console, the windshield or any place on the hull where the lights are seen best. Navisafe supplies a 3M VHB self-adhesive "landing pad" to securely attach the light on abrasive surfaces and a curved "landingpad" to attach the light on inflatable boats.
*Please note: Suction mounts are most suitable for short-term mountings - changes in temperature and humidity may make them lose their grip.