HTM-3 Hole Through Middle Fender 10.5" x 27" - Graphite
In keeping with the Polyform tradition of quality, the HTM (hole-through-middle) boat fender was designed to provide maximum protection in a wide variety of applications. Vertical ribs for extra protection, reinforced tube ends to prevent lines from pulling through if the fender gets caught in a tight spot, and extra wall thickness to resist punctures and tears are just a few of the features of this high-quality fender has to offer. The HTM Series fender is designed to provide protection and stand-off for larger vessels between 20 to 50 feet in length. Choose from 4 sizes and a variety of Polyform colors.
- Even wall thickness for maximum strength and durability
- Molded-in ribs for strength and abrasion resistance
- Reinforced tube ends
- Designed for medium-duty use in both permanent protected and unprotected moorings
- Unique Polyform valve for years of service
- Size (diameter x length): 10.5" x 27"
- Tube Diameter: 0.625"
- Circumference: 33"
- Volume: 9.2 gallons
- Boat Size: 30'-40'