External smartAIS Alarm & Mute Switch Kit
Loud External Alarm for XB-8000
The WatchMate XB-8000 smartAIS has the ability trigger an external alarm which can be mounted anywhere on board. If the XB-8000 detects a risk situation due to a potential collision, anchor drag or a MOB activation, it alerts you with an alarm on your mobile device. It simultaneously sounds the external alarm which operates even if your mobile device is turned off.
The alarm is designed to be easily mounted and can be connected directly to the XB-8000 without the need for external relays or other components. By simply rotating the sound output vane you can control the volume level.
It is easily configured to make a steady continuous or pulsing tone like a truck back up alarm. It is heavy duty and very robust. Its terminals are via screw down or you can use 6.35mm (1/4") quick disconnects.
This alarm can be used with both 12 and 24 VDC systems. It also has reverse polarity protection to prevent damage due to incorrect wiring.
Mute Switch for XB-8000
The Switch is used to mute the Alarm. Its 304 stainless steel body is durable and water-proof making it ideal for mounting both internally or externally. It is designed to be used with 12 and 24 VDC systems.
- Rated voltage: 12-32 VDC (reverse polarity protected)
- Maximum voltage: 32 VDC
- Maximum current: 35 mA
- Frequency: 2.9 kHz (+/- 0.5)
- Configuration: Makes either a steady or pulsed sound (choose S or P terminal)
- Sound pressure: 85 steady, 80 pulsed dBA/30cm
- Volume adjustment: Twist front vane holes to closed to reduce volume
- Pulse rate: 0.8 - 1.2 pulse/sec
- Size: Diameter: 43.5mm (1 3/4"), Height: 34.5mm (1 3/8")
- Mounting hole: 29mm (1 3/16")
- Voltage Range:10-32 VDC
- LED Color: Blue
- Button & Body: 304 Stainless Steel
- Contact Materia: lSilver Alloy
- Cable:150mm (6”) Tinned
- Panel Thickness: 1 10mm
- Operating Temp: -20C +55C
- Insulation Resistance: ≥ 1000MΩ
- Contact Resistance: ≤ 50mΩ
- Degree of Protection: IP65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.